Akris Hunting Season(Part 3)!

Akris Dragons Hunting Season (Part 3)
So after Jernit has given you the Akris soul stone for stardust, you can show the King's Adviser
that you are strong enough to face the immense power of the dragons.
When you talk to the king's adviser he will take you to where the Akris come to MUWorld,
They come from void using a special launcher built by the man in the shadows.
And now, you must defeat this special launcher and stop the Akris from reaching the world ..
but before you reach the magic door You must defeat the Legendary Elder Dragon that guards
the launcher and the Dragon came from the void as well.
After you will defeat that dragon the Crew of The King will be able to destory this Altars!
Read more.

Arcadia !ืจืฉืช ื”ื’ื™ื™ืžื™ื ื’ ื”ืžื•ื‘ื™ืœื”

ื‘ืกื ื™ืคื™ ืืจืงื“ื™ื” ืชื•ื›ืœื• ืœืžืฆื•ื ืžื’ื•ื•ืŸ ืขื ืง ืฉืœ ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื, ืื‘ื™ื–ืจื™ื, ืงื•ื ื•ืกื•ืœื•ืช ืžืฉื—ืง
ื•ืขื•ื“ ื”ืžื•ืŸ ืžื•ืฆืจื™ื ืฉื›ืœ ื’ื™ื™ืžืจ ื•ืชื™ืง ืื• ืžืชื—ื™ืœ ื™ืฉืžื— ืœืงื‘ืœ.
!!ืžื’ื•ื•ืŸ ืขื ืง ืฉืœ ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื ื—ื“ืฉื™ื ื•ืžืฉื—ืงื™ ื™ื“ ืฉื ื™ื™ื”
!ืกืคืจื™ื•ืช ื”ื—ืœืคื” ืœืžืฉื—ืงื™ Ps4/Xbox one/Switch/Ps3
!ืžื‘ื—ืจ ื’ื“ื•ืœ ืฉืœ ืคืกืœื™ื ื•ืžื•ืฆืจื™ ืืกืคื ื•ืช ื ื“ื™ืจื™ื !ืงื•ื ืกื•ืœื•ืช ื‘ื™ื™ื‘ื•ื ืจืฉืžื™ ืขื ืื—ืจื™ื•ืช ืจืฉืžื™ืช
ืžืื•ืช ืื‘ื™ื–ืจื™ ื’ื™ื™ืžื™ื ื’ ืœื›ืœืœ ื”ืงื•ื ืกื•ืœื•ืช ื•ื”ืžื—ืฉื‘. !!ื•ื›ืžื•ื‘ืŸ ืฉื™ืจื•ืช ืื™ืฉื™ ื•ืžืงืฆื•ืขื™ ื‘ื›ืœ ืžื” ืฉืงืฉื•ืจ ืœื’ื™ื™ืžื™ื ื’, ืžืฉืœื•ื—ื™ื ืœื›ืœ ื—ืœืงื™ ื”ืืจืฅ

!!ื•ืชื–ื›ื• ืœืงื‘ืœ 5% ื”ื ื—ื” ืขืœ ื›ืœ ื”ืžื•ืฆืจื™ื ื‘ืืชืจ MUDEFEAT :ืชื›ื ื™ืกื• ืืช ื”ืงื•ื“
Arcadia

NEW EVENT Princess Of Atlans

"After the war, the love necklace was taken from the Princess of Atlantis by one of the soldiers of the Kundun, the necklace was meant to spread the love among the residents and when it was taken out they dismantled it into pieces. The princess now has to collect the pearls again to make a new necklace and you have to help her because there are sharks around every pearl and she can't do it alone she's unbale to get close there."
Heroes, your quest is to help the Princess of Atlans to Create the Pendant of Love!
Read more

Event| Akris Dragons Hunting Season (Part 2)

"Heroes After you have defeated a large number of dragons sent from the void, you will now meet Jerint. Jerint is the general's personal assistant and is known as the one responsible for the magic powers and the most powerful spells ever seen in the kingdom, For example Nova is one of the spells he invented, Now Jerint needs your help and asks you to bring him stardust for a few years he was looking for it and he had no way to get into space to get the stardust Now that these Akris dragons have been resurrected from the void so now you can help to him!" "We have no idea why Jerint needs stardust he did not say anything to the general about it but we'll help him - the next will be continue"
Read more

JAILBREAK ARENA Coming soon to MUDefeat!

Preview to next MUDefeat Update : JailBreak Arena!
We would like to show you this preview for the next update of MUDefeat.
In the next update we will add new event that's called : JailBreak Arena.
Jailbreak Arena Event:
When this event starts at all the spots,will be spawned a monster is stronger x500 times more powerful than it usually is
After you will defeat this monster a Boss of the same area will be spawned.
Heroes, We would like to challenge you in this Arena the Bosses will has more X5 HP X3 Damage and X3.5 Defense than usually they are!
Read more.

๐Ÿ† MUDefeat - Premium ๐Ÿ†

MuDefeatLogo.png
MUDefeatย community greatly appreciates the players who donate to it from their free time
and give of themselves a lot for the community,we want to commend and praise this threeย players and give them
a unique rank asย a respect for their activity in our platforms.
We would like to present you the first MUDefeat - Premium users who helping the server and makin it better place for everyone!
We are very excited to notice that players in Public and we hope you will keep doing your best for MUDefeat!
Give a lot of honor to this three users - And give them the respect they deserve!

@Aviconย - Avicon he is really activity in our server. ๐Ÿ†
From the begining of MUDefeat he is helping to everyone he takecare forย new players with everything they ask for,
He is answering for questions and giving them Infromation for everything they ask for.
Avicon Reporting on bugs & offering suggestions to help the server keep growing up
After we was looking on since the game was open We decided to give him that role in honor!ย  ๐Ÿ†

@Loboย - Lobo , Lobo is really friendly guy.
Lobo is helping the community by searching for bugs and reporting on them.
Lobo heย isย volunteer, he helping for the communityย with everythingย we ask for help in anytime!
Lobo is also answering for players in the community for their question and he helped us with couple of things.
Like making new video, testing the jailbreak arena and he is really trusted guy.
Lobo is also helping to the server with advertisment at the social media in the free time that he has!
After we was looking on him at this last month we decided to give him that role in honor!ย ๐Ÿ†

@YurimiuaNย - Yuri \ Yumi in-game he is really friendly player.
He Is respecting everyone and he is really active with whats going on in the server.
He is following the server rules he making this server looks very great and he is all the time happy ๐Ÿ™‚
We would like to give him this role in honor for hes activity and we hope he will keep doing hes best!

After we was watching this 3 Players Iv been decided to give them a Special role in MUDefeat Community!
and also to give them 10,000 Credits as favor for what they are done!
I'm here to say Thank You.
What you are doing for the server is not obvious and this is why I want to say Thank you..
in this way I can give you the respect that you deserve.
Thank youย all guys, keep doing your best!
Regards,
Admin - TheRoyal โ™ฅ

• Thanks 2

I am very glad and this is an honor for me, to be part of the reward. And we promise, for sure 'Lobo and Avicon' will do this also, to do all the best as we can to always be a part of MUD Citizen that always shows care, loved and specially respect on our very best unique MU Defeat Community. We will not stop to show our dedication to help our community. We will be on top soon since this server is the Number #1 server for me, for us.

More Power MUD Team,Citizen.

Since I am really thankful to have this reward, I make something in return for our Admin @TheRoyalย kindness for choosing me to be 1 of this appreciation.
I shared the game with 1 of MuOnline Page I handled which has 2.7k MuOnline Player Likes and Followers.
Hopefully they will come and Join us soon.And I will keep doing some private advertisement without asking anything in return.
Since I just really want to help our community and to see 1 day we can call BIG COMMUNITY, since this is not IMPOSSIBLE to happened.
Cause we areย the BEST MuOnline among the rest.More Power and Keep Up the great works and achievement Admin @TheRoyal.
You are the one should be given some REWARDS here for bringing us this game which makes us feel excitement, enjoyment,thrill and happiness playing MuOnline again.

UlXJn3d.jpg

2ebsB4d.jpg

h2gBSpz.jpg

• Like 2